Jul 18, 2011

Harry Potter 7 ^^

I wait for that moment long time :DD
So we met at 12:00 with my friend to buy some tickets before selling off. But cinema was closed xDD So we had to wait hour and half --" We had the best seats ^^
Part 1 started at 14:00. Film was very good,you know. But I don't like this part when Ron leave them >/ When it finished,we decided to buy some ice cream. Everyone who know me know,that I eat ice cream minimally by 15 minutes. And part 2 started in  15 minutes :DD So we ran light speed in front of cinema where I stuffed my face with smurf-grape ice cream :D When we arrived to cinema, of course ,everyone stared on us --" We looked at our seats and it was something like that:

                                         ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻
☺ little boys
☻ older boys  
us
I hurried to sat next to little boys :D (I´m very shy TT-TT)
Film was very great :DD There was McCormac too -^^- xDDDD Everyone started to wet ourselves always when Voldemort smiles xDDDDDD He's uglier when he smile then he is serious :DDDDD And sentence of the day: Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! He is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I´m dead xDDD
It was fun...little boys all the time speculated about end and older boys.....was quiet. Everyone laughed,they was quiet. Really. All time they sat. Only sat. Without move. Without sound. Nothing. OMG killjoys xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I don´t know what more say...maybe only it´s great film :D Go see it :D
I´m dead xDD



 And our favourite smile xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment